High Mountain Health - Flagstaff, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 4:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
High Mountain’s Medicine Cabinet
Example offerings from High Mountain include:
- Indica: Tyson OG, El Fuego, 710 Cheese, Caramel Ice, Girl Scout Cookies, Blue OG, Hindu Kush and Critical Mass
- Sativa: Bruce Banner, Louis XIII OG, Blueberry Headband, Strawberry Amnesia, Moby Dick and ACDC
- Hybrid: Locktite and Blueberry Cough
- Extracts: Crumble, oil, vape cartridges, rosin, resin, shatter, crumble, hash, kief and soapstone
- Edibles: Tinctures, capsules, gummies, juice, hot sauce, mints, honey, candy bars, smores, condiments and sauces, hard candies, baked goods and honey sticks
- Topicals: Pain ointments, salves and rubs
When you buy your medicine, remember High Mountain Health accepts cash and debit payments and provides an ATM on-site. They don’t deliver — you can only buy and pick up your medicine at the dispensary.
Ready to Visit? Hold Up!
Before you buy any medicine from High Mountain Health, you need to be an Arizona resident and have a medical marijuana card. To get a medical marijuana card, you must apply online through the state. Keep in mind that the application involves a background check and doctor’s statement.If you’re good to go on that front, you can visit High Mountain Health at 1250 S. Plaza Way in Flagstaff, Ariz., near the University Plaza Shopping Center.
High Mountain Health helps patients in the Flagstaff, Ariz., area get high-quality and effective medicine to treat their chronic conditions.
They stock an inventory of strains grown in-house that are tested for consistency and safety. Besides their home-grown flower, they sell edibles and other products acquired from some of Arizona’s most reputable dispensaries and manufacturers.
The budtenders at High Mountain Health are happy to help you navigate the medical marijuana process by recommending products and answering your questions.
This dispensary is unique because:
- They’re concerned about social and community issues.Every month, customers vote on a charity that some of High Mountain’s proceeds go to. The staff also volunteer for numerous community programs.
- They’re great for patients who like to eat their weed. High Mountain Health has one of the biggest selection of edibles in Arizona.