High Desert Healing - Phoenix, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
It all starts when you walk through the door. The friendly receptionist greets you and checks your ID and MMJ card. Then one of the professional budtenders will call you back to the product room. All cannabis is displayed in glass jars to ensure quality and freshness. Buds are weighed and packaged in child-resistant containers right in front of you.
Huge Variety of Products
The professionally trained staff is here to help you determine the products that best suit your medical needs. Seeing patients pain-free is their goal, and they have amazing meds that can help with this:
- Cannabis flower in indica, sativa or hybrid strains
- Shatter, crumble and live resin
- CBD Isolates
- Edibles: Brownies, dried fruit, candies, rice krispies, juices and butter
- Medicated ointments and tinctures
- Smoking accessories
Programs, Discounts & Deals
High Desert Healing offers some of the best deals in the Phoenix area. They love rewarding their patients and giving them their high-quality products at a discounted rate.
Take advantage of some of these great deals:
- Happy Hour: Monday through Thursday from 2 to 4:20 p.m.
- Loyalty program: Earn points for free stuff
- Discounts for veterans and seniors
- Holiday sales
Be sure to check online for new sales every day.
High Desert Healing’s Phoenix Location
The Phoenix location of High Desert Healing can be found on North Cave Creek Road between Sahuaro and Larkspur Drive. Their address is 12620 N. Cave Creek Road, Suite #1.
Since 2013, High Desert Healing has been providing high-quality meds and patient-oriented service to their patients. The goal of every staff member at their Phoenix dispensary is to help you feel better. This means:
- Breaking patient dependence on prescription pain pills
- Providing natural relief from the painful side effects of chemo
- Reducing bacterial or cancer growth