High Desert Healing - Lake Havasu City, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 3:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Pick a Treatment, Any Treatment
High Desert Healing stocks tons of different remedies that help with a variety of illnesses. Pay attention to the edibles selection if you have a sweet tooth — you can get your medicine infused into ice cream, candy and cookies.
- Indica: Thin Mint, All Star Cherry Kush, OG 18, Cherry AK and Rolls Choice
- Sativa: Super Funk Haze, Moby Dick, Jilly Bean, SFV Dog and Strawberry Tahoe
- Hybrid: Chiesel, Grand Master Chem, 4SD, AC/DC, Lake of Fire and Girl Scout Cookie
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, syringes, shatter, crumble and hash
- Edibles: Gummies, tinctures, THC syrup, coconut oil, budder, chocolate bars, hard candy, taffy, cookies, brownies, blondies, krispy treats, capsules, ice cream, coffee and honey sticks
- Topicals: Ointments and roll-ons
Your First Trip
If you can’t visit High Desert Healing’s physical location, you can order online and have your medicine delivered to you. If you do go to the store in person, remember to bring…
- Your state-issued medical marijuana card. If you’re not from Arizona, you can’t buy medicine from High Desert Healing, but residents can apply online for a card.
- Directions. High Desert Healing is located at 1691 Industrial Blvd., Lake Havasu City. You can find them just off Route 95.
- Cash or a card to withdraw cash. You can only pay with cash, but High Desert Healing has an ATM you can use.
High Desert Healing’s Lake Havasu branch gives patients with chronic conditions the natural relief they need. The company opened in late 2013 in response to the legalization of dispensaries, so the owners have extensive experience with the Arizona medical marijuana scene.
The budtenders at High Desert Healing keep their strains fresh and safe by keeping them in sealed jars. If you’re one who likes to fully examine your bud before you buy, you can smell it through small holes in the container or use the magnifying glass on top to get a better look.
High Desert Healing - Lake Havasu City, AZ Reviews
Caroline K.September 20, 2017
|Office / Staff:|
This is the only dispensary I will go to now. I have never met more caring , kind and knowledgeable people! They didn't have a product I wanted and they ordered it right away for me! They aren't there to sale you items you don't need, they really want to help your pain go away! You won't be disappointed . They are the best dispensary in Arizona!