Herbal Alternatives II - Washington, DC
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 4:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||3:00:00 PM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00:00 PM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00:00 PM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00:00 PM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
To become a member of this dispensary, you need to register for your D.C. medical cannabis card through the help of a qualified marijuana doctor in D.C. During the registration process, you need to choose Herbal Alternatives as your dispensary. You may also do a dispensary transfer by completing a form and paying the required fee. Herbal Alternatives offers a rebate for patients who transfer their membership to them.
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- Herbal Alternatives has knowledgeable staff with more than 30 years of combined experience in the cannabis industry.
- The dispensary is near metro public transportation and street and garage parking.
- A wide variety of cannabis stock is available in different strains with accessories that are stored in a humidity and temperature controlled environment.
- Veterans are offered substantial discounts.
- Members enjoy many benefit programs including rewards for volunteering to work in a recognized charitable organization, referral rewards, birthday gifts and special orders made directly from cultivators.
Herbal Alternatives is located on the 3rd Floor at 1710 Rhode Island Ave. North West right in the midst of the popular Dupont Circle. The dispensary is not far from the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle and the National Geographic Museum.
The dispensary stocks various forms of medical cannabis including:
Ordering and Delivery
To avoid waiting for a long time at the dispensary, call the store ahead of time and tell them what you want to order. Pre-ordering may be done by phone, email or online. Orders sent online or by email will be confirmed by email when ready.
Payment MethodsPresently, patients can pay with cash or credit cards. Plans are underway to install an ATM at the store.
Herbal Alternatives was set up to offer and promote natural cannabis solutions which improve the health of qualified patients. The dispensary has a safe and open environment dedicated to providing adequate care for patients and respect for the rights of individuals in the community. Each staff member has had experiences that make them good advocates for the medical benefits of cannabis.
Herbal Alternatives offers a wide range of medical marijuana products with flexible payment options and special deals.