Have a Heart - Greenwood - Seattle, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Can I Buy Marijuana in Washington State?
The short answer is — probably! If you’re over 21, you’re allowed to buy marijuana even if you’re from out-of-state. But, if you’re a Washington resident, you can get some extra liberties if you register as a medical marijuana patient with the state.
Patients can voluntarily sign up for the state MMJ database by asking their doctor to complete an authorization form and bringing it to a medical marijuana merchant with a consultant. Finishing this process gets you a medical marijuana card, which lets you buy your medicine without sales or local taxes and carry more marijuana at a time.
What Does Have a Heart Sell?
Since Have a Heart has so many items in their inventory, keep in mind that this list is just an example menu. You’ll want to check out their website for a more accurate and current selection.
- Indica: Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, Platinum Bubba Kush, Pink Cookies, Liberty OG, Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Critical Mass, Blackberry Kush and Black Russian
- Sativa: White Nightmare, Thai Girl, Strawberry Mango Haze, Memory Loss and NYPD, Harlequin, Cinex, Blue Dream, ATF and Allen Wrench
- Hybrid: White Widow, Tangerine Power, Phantom Cherry Pie, Panda OG, Lemon OG, Hawaiian Sugar Cookie, Grape Wreck, Gorilla Glue #4, Dutch Treat, Cherry Sherbet and Bloodhound
- Extracts: Wax, vape cartridges, terp sugar, shatter, RSO, kief, distillate and dab oil
- Edibles: Tinctures, snack bars, honey, hard candy, drops, drinks, cookies, chocolates, chew, capsules and brownies
- Topicals: Sugar scrubs, salves, Muscle cream, lubricant, lip balm, bath soaks and bath bombs
What Payments Do They Take? Do They Deliver?Have a Heart takes cash only, but they have an ATM at every location. You can’t pre-order your medicine or have it delivered. The Greenwood location serves customers at 300 Northwest 85th St. in Seattle, Wash., near the corner of 3rd Avenue.
Have a Heart operates as a chain of marijuana retailers located all over the Pacific Northwest. Their owners and budtenders are always working their hardest, so they can grow and expand even further.
All Have a Heart branches have a certified consultant on staff who can help you find the medicine you need and register in the state’s database. Like other marijuana sellers, Have a Heart has to focus on recreational use due to state law, but they also dedicate themselves to their medical customers.