Greenwolf LA Pre-ICO - Los Angeles, CA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Shopping at Greenwolf LA
To make your experience at Greenwolf LA as enjoyable as possible, keep in mind that:
- They don’t register new patients during the last 15 minutes of operation. Go a little earlier so they have time to give you the attention you need.
- You can take advantage of their daily deals by checking their website and social media counts, then mentioning them to the budtender.
- Everyone must bring the original copy of their California state ID when visiting, and patients should also carry their medicinal cannabis card.
- Greenwolf LA takes cash only, and they don’t have an ATM on-site. But, you can find one just across the street.
What’s on the Shelves?
Greenwolf LA carries a full selection of sativa, indica and hybrid flower strains and other marijuana products for medical and recreational purposes. They include:
- Body oils, balms, topical sticks, rubs and ointments
- Patches and body scrubs
- Desserts, candies, beverages, snacks and cooking oils
- Capsules and tinctures
- Vape cartridges and supplies
- Rick Simpson oil, live resin, shatter and sauce
If you’re curious about a specific product, ask one of Greenwolf LA’s team members. They receive training to help you find the right fit for your needs.
Where to Visit
Stop by Greenwolf LA at 2950 Los Feliz Blvd., between Boyce and Revere Avenues.
Medical Use License: M10-18-0000283-TEMP
Adult Use License: A10-18-0000224-TEMP
Greenwolf Los Angeles call themselves the Eastside’s best cannabis dispensary. They serve patients and recreational customers in LA’s Los Feliz neighborhood, as well as the surrounding areas. When they opened in 2014, they initially operated as a medical dispensary. But, when California legalized recreational marijuana in 2018, they added adult-use products to their menu.
Adults 21 or older with a valid ID and all patients with a medical marijuana card can shop at Greenwolf LA.