Great Lakes Helping Hands - Williamsburg, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why You Should Choose Great Lakes Helping Hands
- The buds and meds sold at this dispensary are of the finest quality.
- The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
- A wide variety of marijuana products is available for patients to choose.
- Adequate information is provided to help patients understand the different cannabis strains available.
Great Lakes Helping Hands in Williamsburg is located at 4160 M-72. It is in between Grand Traverse Saddlery and the Northland Express office.
Products Available at Great Lakes Helping Hands
- Indica: Don Ho
- Sativa: Blue Dream, Lemon Skunk
- Hybrid: Blue Cheese
- Concentrates: Cannapure CO2, Rick Simpson Oil, Wax
- Edibles: Special FX Labs Tincture, Brownie, Large Cookie, Bud Ease Tea, Sparky Farms Caramels
- Topicals: SFX CO2 Lip Lotion, Hemp Body Lotion
Ordering and Delivery
Patients are encouraged to call and confirm stock levels, because the dispensary’s online product menu is not updated frequently. All purchases must be made in-person at the store, as delivery is not available. However, all orders are fulfilled promptly right in front of the customer.
Payment MethodsOnly cash payments are accepted for medical marijuana products sold at Great Lakes Helping Hands.
Great Lakes Helping Hands has a boutique store and compassionate center located in Acme Township. The store is a clean, safe and friendly environment for patients to come and buy top-quality meds. It is also handicap-accessible.
All caregivers are registered by the state's medical marijuana program to offer patients the best medical cannabis for treating a wide range of conditions. Patients who come to the store will enjoy an entertaining atmosphere with live music while they order and receive their medicine.