Globe Farmacy - Globe, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00:00 AM - 3:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Globe Farmacy Promises
Globe Farmacy commits to the following promises:
- Incredible customer service: The well-trained staff is ready to answer your trickiest questions and provide you with the compassion you deserve.
- Safe and reliable products: Before Globe’s products hit the shelves, they undergo lab testing and quality control checks to ensure effectiveness and safety.
- Community: Globe wants to connect you with other patients who understand what you’re going through. Be sure to attend one of their events or support groups so you don’t feel alone.
The Products You Need
Not every patient is the same, which is why you’ll find a variety of strains and ingestion methods at the Globe Farmacy, such as:
- Fast and effective flower strains, in indica, sativa and hybrid varities
- Concentrates likes shatter, wax, live resin and rosin
- Discreet vape pens and cartridges
- Long lasting infused edibles
- Target the pain with a variety of topicals
- Classic pre-rolls
The Globe Farmacy is proud to serve the Globe community. Besides competitive pricing, Globe also offers a variety of special discounts and deals. It’s their way of saying, “Thank you!” to the patients they serve.
Some of the deals available include:
- First-time patient special
- Veteran and senior discounts
- Referral special
The Globe Farmacy Location
The Globe Farmacy is found at the corner of W. Cedar Street and N. Broad Street, across from Hollis Cinema. Their address is 200 N. Broad St.
The Globe Farmacy wants to see your quality of life improved. With advances in holistic medicines and the legalization of medical marijuana in states throughout the country, the negative stigma of cannabis use is disappearing. Patients should no longer feel ashamed about getting the medicines they need.