Flower - Missoula, MT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Flower’s line of premium cannabis products includes:
- Indica: Master Kush, Bubba Chunk, The White Girl Scout and Purple Urkle
- Sativa: Lamb's Bread, XJ-13, Sour Diesel and Strawberry Cough
- Hybrid: Zeus, Blue Dream, Montana Silvertip, Lemon Alien Dawg, Wolverine Kush and Sugar Leaf
- Edibles: Tinctures, Lollipops, Caramels, Fudge and Cannabis Capsules
What You Need to Register
To purchase medical cannabis at Flower, you will need:
- A Montana state ID
- A physician's statement that confirms you have a debilitating illness
- A medical marijuana card
The Flower website provides a list of clinics that can authorize a physician's statement.
Flower has two locations in Missoula, Mont. The first is located at 133 N. Higgins Ave., about two blocks away from Caras Park. The second is located at 2710 Brooks St. #2, right by a Dollar Tree.
Flower accepts both cash and credit cards for payment.
You can pick up your purchase at either of Flower's locations. Flower plans to make drive-through pickup possible in the future.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You're a strong advocate for medical marijuana. Flower's social media and blog inform readers of current issues going on in the medical cannabis world and supports the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
- You want to shop at a constantly growing business. Flower opened a second location in April 2017 and hopes to continue to grow in the region.
Founded by Bobby Long, Flower Montana supplies medical cannabis products to the citizens of Missoula, Mont. Trained as a professional photographer, Bobby Long has infused an artistic spirit into Flower's branding and philosophy.
Flower sells a well-rounded inventory of medicine and edibles at a reasonable cost. In addition, Flower offers advice to patients interested in receiving medical marijuana and guides them through the application process. Flower's staff, including the founder, personally helps each patient with any questions or concerns that they have.