Emerald Gilbert - Gilbert, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Reaching Out to Patients
If you’re struggling with a debilitating condition, you probably have some medical questions. Emerald Dispensary sees thousands of patients walk through their door, and their goal is to improve the quality of life for each of them. They offer patient outreach opportunities including:
- Assistance applying for your medical marijuana card
- Monthly office hours for an in-house physician
- Availability by phone, email, Facebook, Instagram and their website to answer any questions
- Personal consultations with one of their rigorously trained staff members to help you choose medication
More than 100 medical marijuana products can be found at Emerald Dispensary. Some of the most popular professionally cultivated strains are available.
Their products include:
- Cannabis flower strains, such as Big Black Cherry, Cheese Cake and Colorado Thunder
- Connoisseur concentrates
- Medicated edibles
- CBD ointments
- Lotions, patches and balms
Deals & Discounts
Emerald Dispensary wants to thank their senior and veteran patients — that’s why they provide them with 10% off their medicine. New patients receive 20% off their first purchase.
Wednesday is a special day at Emerald, with a variety of deals cropping up every week. From 6 to 8 p.m., if you buy three 1/2 grams of any concentrates, you’ll get an extra gram for free. You’ll also get a coupon for 10% off.
Emerald Dispensary’s Gilbert Location
The Gilbert location of Emerald Dispensary is on S. Hamilton Place, near McQueen Road and Delfi Communications. Their address is 175 S. Hamilton Place in Building 4, Suite #110.
Emerald Dispensary in Gilbert is here for you seven days a week. This medical marijuana boutique allows you to get the medication you need in a comfortable and modern facility.
The staff goes through “Emerald University” training to ensure all information they provide to you is accurate. They are carefully instructed on:
- Patient care
- Medicinal benefits of cannabis
- Medical marijuana products found at their dispensary