Dank Of America - Blaine, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
What State MMJ Laws Mean for Your Shopping Experience
Patients recognized by the state get to carry more medicine and pay fewer taxes on it. Anybody 21 and over can buy marijuana, but a “green card” makes getting and using medicine easier for those who need it. Users with a qualifying condition can ask their doctor for a permission form and have a dispensary sign them up.
Example products include:
- Indica: Raspberry Kush, Royal Kush, Plushberry, Brandywine, Sherbert, Chocolate Chunk, Granddaddy Purple, Black Cherry Soda and Gorilla Grapes #4
- Sativa: Bolumbian Gold, Purple Lemon Haze, Dutch Treat, Strawberry Dutch, Purple Jolly, ATF, True Blue #10, J1, Hawaiian Snow, Strawberry Cough, Mango Haze and Bliss
- Hybrid: Gorilla Glue #4, Legalized OG, North Cross, Mob Boss, OG Chem #1, Double OG Sour, Death Valley OG, Pandora’s Box, Snow Leopard, Blackberry Pie and Ghost OG
- Extracts: Wax, dab cartridges, distillates, RSO, shatter, oil and resin
- Edibles: Tinctures, cold drinks, candy, honey, mints, chews, chocolate, syrup, cookies and brownies
- Topicals: Creams and salves and sprays
Dank of America only does cash transactions, but they have an ATM. You can call to reserve items in advance, but you can’t have them delivered.You can find the shop at 2530 Peace Portal Drive, Suite B.
Dank of America is a newcomer to the Washington cannabis scene, but don’t underestimate them — they have high aspirations and happy customers already. So far, every online reviewer has rated them 5/5 stars. Their goal is to support the Blaine, Wash., community by forming close bonds and providing them with quality products.
While Dank of America claims to sell medical marijuana, they aren’t licensed by the state to offer medical services. We recommend contacting them before your visit to understand exactly what they can do for you. They offer a 10% discount to card-carrying patients, so you can save more money than the state would save you.