D&B Wellness (Compassionate Care Center) — Bethel, CT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
You need to have an active medical marijuana registration card to purchase your supply of cannabis products from this dispensary. Then, you can schedule an appointment with the dispensary to have a private consultation with one of the professional pharmacists or therapists on staff. You may also decide to switch over to this dispensary from another one with your Biznet Login.
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- CCC offers a price matching program that allows you to purchase your medical cannabis products at the lowest price offered in the state.
- In addition to being a medical marijuana dispensary, the center also offers holistic services such as yoga, Reiki, meditation and massage.
- The dispensary offers nutritional consulting and discounts on other products such as nutritional supplements to all marijuana patients.
- CCC donates as much as 10% of their earnings to their Compassionate Need Program.
- Bulk price discounts are offered when you order multiple units of the same strain.
The Compassionate Care Center is located at 4 Garella Road, Bethel, off the Yankee Expressway. The dispensary is not far from Nick’s Deli & Catering, Stony Hill Diner and Empire of the Incas.
The medical cannabis products stocked by CCC include various brands and strains of:
Ordering and Delivery
- All registered patients can pre-order products before going to the center to pick them up.
- Orders are usually confirmed within five minutes by email, and they typically take about 60 minutes to prepare.
- You can make your order on the day you want to come and pick it up.
- Home delivery is currently not available.
Payment MethodsPayment for your order can be completed with cash or debit card when you come to pick it up.
The Compassionate Care Center of Connecticut (CCC) was the first medical cannabis dispensary to open in the state. It has a team of professionals who are committed to improving their patients’ health through clinical and holistic treatment.
With their decades of combined experience, they help their clients to enjoy better health by providing access to safe and effective relief from pain with the use of medical cannabis. Patients love this dispensary because of the focus on patient-centered care and the serene atmosphere created within the facility.
D&B Wellness (Compassionate Care Center) — Bethel, CT Reviews
Rose T.January 21, 2019
|Office / Staff:|
Very friendly and helpful.