Clover-Land - Daggett, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
All patients must be eighteen years or older to purchase products at this dispensary. Caregivers who need to buy medicine for their patients or wards must be at least 21 years old. All patients and caregivers must be fully registered under Michigan’s medical marijuana program regulations. Every customer needs to present a valid medical marijuana card and a valid driver's license or state-issued ID card before they can complete a purchase.
Why You Should Choose Clover-Land
- The caring staff and their stellar customer service are enough to start relieving pain, even before you walk out the door.
- Product prices are fair and competitive.
- The store has a wide variety of products to take care of a broad range of medical conditions.
Clover-Land is located at 328 West County Road, 358 Daggett. It is just by the intersection of Klin Street and opposite Loreans Grocery.
Products Available at Clover-Land
- Indica: THC Bomb, Blue Venom, White Widow, God Bud, Critical Kush
- Sativa: Original Amnesia, Blue Dream, Tutankhamon, Pineapple Express, Early Pearl, Cinderella 99
- Edibles: Biscuits, Brownie, Chocolate Cherry Crunch, Chocolate Clover, Chocolate Leaf, Chocolate Mint Cube, Cran-Raspberry Loaf
Ordering and Delivery
All patients must come to the dispensary to place their order. Budtenders handle orders efficiently and ensure patients receive accurate amounts of weed. Patients may call the store to confirm the stock level of any product they want to buy.
Payment MethodsCash is the only method of payment accepted for medical marijuana products at Clover-Land.
Clover-Land is a full-service dispensary established to serve the residents of Michigan’s scenic Upper Peninsula. Clover-Land was the first store of its kind to be established in the southern part of the Upper Peninsula. The owners and staff of this award-winning dispensary offer a safe, clean, reliable place for patients to obtain vital information on the use of medical cannabis for treating various ailments. The dispensary complies with state and local regulations.