Ann arbor, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Precise membership requirements aren't explicitly stated, but Cannoisseur Collective does require patients to produce both ID and a Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP) card.
Once this has been completed, patients have used their medical marijuana to manage symptoms associated with conditions including:
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Other serious illness
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
The difference between Cannoisseur Collective and other dispensaries is in its emphasis on the emotional and mental well-being of its patients beyond the mere dispensing of marijuana. With its commitment to providing additional life-services along with its emphasis on mutual acceptance, this dispensary is a place where patients and their designated caregivers can be assured of safety.
The Cannoisseur Collective is situated at 1675 S. State in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Here’s a look at the products you’ll find at Cannoisseur Collective:
- The strains of marijuana available on the menu include indica, sativa, hybrid and extract.
- There are a total of seven indica versions including Girl Scout Cookies, Sour Cush and Marmalate.
- There are seven sativa versions including Sunshine, Alpine Star and Bullrider.
- There are 12 hybrid options. Among them are Banana OG or Ric Flair OG, and 113 extracts including Gorilla Glue Live Resin Cartridge, Trainwreck Cartridge and Super Silver Haze Live Resin Cartridge.
- Edibles, Grow, Topicals, Gear and Prerolls are sold as well.
Ordering & Delivery
No home delivery is available. Personal pickup is the only means by which patients and caregivers can receive products.
Payment MethodsCash is the only method of payment accepted by Cannoisseur Collective.
Cannoisseur Collective, also referred to as "A Shelf Above the Rest," is an award-winning dispensing collective for medical marijuana that seeks to provide life-enhancing services to its patients. Acting as a liaison that enables patients to have access to legal support and community, Cannoisseur Collective distributes resources to both patients and their caregivers in accordance with the laws and regulations set out by the Michigan Health and Safety Code Sections.