Botanica - Tucson, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
This dispensary is serious about marijuana cultivation. They have one of the largest growing facilities on the West Coast, and all crops are lab-tested and grown organically. Here are some of the strains that Botanica cultivates:
- Indica: Cataract Kush, Bubba Kush, Shark Shock, Blackberry Kush, Lucky Number Slevin, Alien Kush, Critical Kush, Plushberry and D.C. OG
- Sativa: Durban Poison, Green Crack, Ghost Train Haze OG, Tangilope, Kilimanjaro, 1024 and Mexican Sativa
- Hybrid: Pennywise, Jillybean, Alqumista and R2D2
In addition to flower, Botanica also sells:
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, resin, shatter, budder, wax, space rocks distillate oil, kief and RSO
- Edibles: Gummies, hard candy, candy bars, chocolates, tinctures, cookies, chewy candy, soda, tea and honey sticks
- Topicals: Ointments and patches
How to Get Medicine from Botanica
Let’s get this out of the way first — if you’re from out of state, you can’t buy any medical marijuana in Arizona. If you’re an Arizona resident, you need to sign up online for a medical marijuana card. The application process includes a background check and a doctor’s statement.Once you have your medical marijuana card, you can pay for your Botanica products using cash or a debit card. If you’re in a jam, Botanica lets you order online or on the phone so you can pick up your bud and run. You can also call the budtenders and ask them to hold something for you to pick up later.
Botanica dispenses with sophistication from 6205 N. Travel Center Drive in Tucson, Ariz., right off the Casa Grande Highway. The owners want to redefine how we think about dispensaries by selling high-quality medical cannabis in a luxurious setting.
The staff follows three core principles: quality, class and service. They sell precisely curated medicine, maintain a clean, elegant storefront and give back to the community. Botanica focuses on employing a smaller and more efficient team over a bigger one.