Bluepoint Wellness of Connecticut - Branford, CT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 2:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of Connecticut.
- Create a Biznet account and select Bluepoint Wellness of CT as your preferred cannabis dispensary with the state Department of Consumer Protection.
- Obtain your medical marijuana certificate from the state registry.
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- The dispensary is run by experienced medical professionals.
- Bluepoint Wellness offers free new patient consultation during which issues such as medication history, treatment objectives, selection of cannabis strains and techniques for inhalation will be discussed.
- Returning patients also enjoy a free consultation where issues like a response to the medication, side effects, selection of strains and inhalation techniques are discussed.
- The service is patient-centered, so it puts you first and offers ways to exceed your expectations regarding comfort and convenience.
Bluepoint Wellness of CT is located at 469 East Main Street in Branford. It is not far from the West Marine office, the Tremonte Auto Group and All Pets Club.
Patients can order a wide variety of medical cannabis products in different strains and forms such as:
- Flowers (Tier 1, Non-Tiered and High CBD)
- Vape Cartridges
- E-Cig Juice
- Tablets and Capsules
- Oral Syringes
The strains available include:
- Hybrid Indica
- Hybrid Sativa
Ordering and Delivery
The steps for placing an order for medical cannabis at Bluepoint Wellness are quite simple:
- Schedule an appointment before placing your order. This may be done online or by phone.
- Orders may be placed at least 24 hours before the appointment online or at a kiosk in the waiting room at the dispensary.
- Pick up the medication upon arrival to the dispensary.
Payment MethodsPayment for an order may be made in cash or through a debit card when you arrive at the dispensary.
Bluepoint Wellness was founded in 2013 by a pharmacist to provide patient-centered, medication-related care, including medical marijuana treatment. The Bluepoint team focuses on patient education, experience and outcomes, with a mission to improve the quality of life of patients. They achieve this goal by offering professional and safe treatment with high-quality medication.
All services are provided with compassionate care and a focus on the peculiar needs of each patient.