Arizona Cannabis Society - El Mirage, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 4:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Society’s Selection
The list below should give you an idea of what AZCS offers. Their inventory and types of flower regularly rotate — this is just a sample menu:
- Indica: Grape Krush, Dicot Kush, Dawg Cookies and Starburst
- Sativa: Moose N’ Lobsta, Cherry A.K., Sheila and Chocolope
- Hybrid: Headbanger, Charlie’s Dream, Gromulan, SFV Dog, Rugburn OG, Lemonhead OG, Thin Mint, Headband, True Harvest #7, Hell’s Tahoe, All Star Cherry Kush, Dr. Who and Flo
- Extracts: Inhalers, shatter, resin, RSO and vape cartridges
- Edibles: Tinctures, chewy candy, capsules, tea, candy bars, THC syrup, gummies, macarons, honey, taffy, dulce de leche, cookies and brownies
- Topicals: Patches, creams, gels, lotions, liniments and soap
The Arizona medical marijuana industry grows stronger when everyone sticks together. AZCS happily partners with tons of local brands, such as YiLo and Flourish Cannabis.
Can You Buy Your Medicine From AZCS?
If you’re from outside of Arizona, stop right there — you can’t legally buy medical marijuana in Arizona. If you’re a state citizen, you can sign up for a medical marijuana card online. The application process includes getting a statement from your doctor and having a background check done.
Where to Find AZCS
The Arizona Cannabis Society dispenses at 8376 N. El Mirage Road in El Mirage, Ariz., near the coast of the Agua Fria River.
Arizona Cannabis Society, AKA AZCS, helps patients in El Mirage, Ariz. If you want to see exactly what flower you’re buying, AZCS has you covered — they grow their plants right in the dispensary for you to see.
If you want to have a quick, efficient dispensary visit, you can pre-order your medicine online and then pick it up and pay for it at the store. They even have an ATM at their store so you can easily follow their cash-only policy.