Alternative ReLeaf - Libby, MT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
On the menu at Alternative ReLeaf is:
- Indica Strains: Black Widow, Orange Crush, Sapphire OG #1, Romberry and Cream Caramel
- Hybrid Strains: OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Blue Dream and Pineapple Express
- Edible Additives: CBD/Hemp Oil and Infused Glycerin
- Ready to Eat Edibles: Fruity Pebble Treats, Chocolate Bars (Milk, Peanut Butter, Mint), Chex Mix, Suckers (Tooti Fruity, Spun Sugar, Lemon), Chocolate No Bake Cookies and Rice Crispy Treats
- Topicals: Salves, lotions and more
What You Need to Register
To receive cannabis products from Alternative ReLeaf, you’ll need:
- A state-issued ID card
- A medical marijuana card
- A physician's statement for a debilitating medical condition
Alternative ReLeaf staff can also offer advice about getting legal eligibility.
Alternative ReLeaf is located at 22 Cross Roadway, Libby, Mont., in Lincoln County near the Kootenay River.
Alternative ReLeaf only accepts cash payments. Veterans and terminally ill patients can receive a 10% discount. Alternative Relief also plans to release a customer rewards program soon to provide further discounts.
Alternative ReLeaf does not deliver their products, so customers must pick up their orders at the dispensary.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You value local businesses that give back to their communities. Alternative ReLeaf aims to serve their hometown and raises money for local charities and schools.
- You want your dispensary to feel like family. According to their many reviews, customers love how personable the budtenders are.
Alternative ReLeaf dedicates themselves to serving the Libby, Mont., community. Libby's citizens suffer a variety of health problems due to the town's history as a mining town. The Alternative ReLeaf opened its doors to the community to offer alternative medical treatments to its members.
However, even though Alternative ReLeaf is rooted in its local community, people from the surrounding areas are also welcome to use the dispensary. They provide 20 different products with an emphasis on edible cannabis treats.