420 Friendly - Spokane, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Do I Have to Have an MMJ Card to Shop at 420 Friendly?
You don’t have to carry a medical marijuana card to get weed from 420 Friendly. Anyone over 21 can buy marijuana in Washington. But, if you’re a minor or need some legal wiggle room to properly treat your illness, you might want to sign up.
Plus, MMJ program members get benefits outside of stores. They can carry more marijuana at a time, grow plants in their home and join a gardening collective.
What Do They Have?
420 stocks a medium-sized inventory of items like:
- Indica: Pink Cookies, Blue Mystic, Albert Walker, Primus, Blueberry, Grape Ape, Chocolate Chunk, Afghani, Grape God, Bubba Diesel, White Lightning, The Bomb and DJ Short Blueberry
- Sativa: Girl Scout Cookies, Lemon Skunk, Acapulco Gold, Jack Skellington, White Buffalo, AK-47, Dirty Girl, Peace, Black Cherry Soda, Green Crack and Sour Tsunami
- Hybrid: Alien Grenades, Shiatsu Kush, Bubble Gum, Glazed Cherries, Durban Skunk, Big River Rock and Golden Ticket
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, dab cartridges, RSO, resin, shatter, wax, sugar wax and crumble
- Edibles: Chocolate, cooking oil, mints, syrup, truffles, cold drinks, hard candy and capsules
- Topicals: Oils, salves, body butter and massage oil
420 Friendly can be found at 1515 S. Lewis St., near I-90 and Highway 2. No delivery, pre-orders or card payments are permitted.
420 Friendly opened in 2014 as a recreational marijuana retailer. In 2016, they received a medical license so they could serve medical patients.
Since Washington endorsed 420 Friendly as a medical dispensary, they provide extra services to patients registered with the state. Recognized MMJ patients can buy their medicine at cheaper prices, buy more at a time and request stronger medicine. Not-yet patients can take a doctor’s slip to the store to finish the registration process and get a “green card.”