Marijuana Tea Recipe
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 05/17/2010 in Marijuana Recipes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Like other herbs, marijuana can be made into a tea. But since THC is only slightly soluble in water, it needs to be extracted using fat or alcohol. So this recipe for marijuana tea calls for milk instead of water. The effects will be similar to that of eating it.
When medicating with edibles, it’s important to remember that ingesting marijuana has significantly different effects smoking it. It may take 45 minutes to an hour to feel the full effects, so you might want to wait an hour before drinking another cup. In order to medicate with marijuana, you must comply with your state’s specific laws. Not sure how to get medical marijuana? Book an appointment with a qualified marijuana doctor at MarijaunaDoctors.com.
- Whole Milk
- Cannabis (1 gram cannabis per cup of milk)
- Mint tea, one bag per cup of milk
- Honey or sugar to taste
- Cannabis butter, optional
- Gently simmer milk and cannabis in a pot over medium heat for 30 minutes. Use 1 gram of cannabis per each cup of milk.
- Remove from heat and steep 1 mint tea bag per cup for 4 – 6 minutes…
- Remove the tea bag and strain the marijuana out of the tea.
- Sweeten with honey or sugar to taste.
- Add 1 tsp. of pot butter to each cup for a more potent tea.